Re: Psystar's legal reply brief in response to Apple

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Psystar's legal reply brief in response to Apple
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:57:24 -0000

Hyman Rosen wrote:
[...]
> Fortunately, I have the SFLC fighting this fight for me.
> The suit against BestBuy and Insignia is still ongoing.

Best Buy's countersuit is ongoing as well you silly.

And, BTW, *Insignia* has legally nothing to do with Best Buy defendant
in the ongoing Busybox lawsuit.

"Best Buy Co., Inc. ("Best Buy"), erroneously sued in place of Best Buy
Stores, L.P. and BestBuy.Com, LLC, answers Software Freedom Conservancy,
Inc. and Erik Andersen?s ("Plaintiffs") Original Complaint ("Complaint")
as follows: ... COUNTERCLAIMS"

Stop being utter moron Hyman.

http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)