Re: Psystar's legal reply brief in response to Apple

From: RJack
Subject: Re: Psystar's legal reply brief in response to Apple
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:57:40 -0000

On 8/5/2010 12:12 PM, Hyman Rosen wrote:
On 8/5/2010 12:02 PM, Alexander Terekhov wrote:
CAFC appears to be thoroughly confused

Unfortunately for you, your opinion that the court is confused does
nothing to vitiate its ruling. In the battle of crank vs. court,
crank loses.

To understand the concept of "conditions" see

Perhaps you should go lecture the court. Maybe you can get the
opinion reversed.

Why bother to get it reversed? The useless opinion carries with it no
precedential value whatsoever. Alexander's opinion carries just as much
legal weight:

"In Bandag, Inc. v. Al Bolser's Tire Stores, Inc., 750 F.2d 903, at 909