Re: The great BusyBox fraud continues

From: RJack
Subject: Re: The great BusyBox fraud continues
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:57:53 -0000

On 8/6/2010 2:03 AM, voodoo wrote:
On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 00:00:31 -0400, RJack wrote:

On 8/5/2010 9:13 PM, voodoo wrote:
On Tue, 03 Aug 2010 18:24:06 -0400, RJack wrote:

On 7/28/2010 8:41 AM, Alexander Terekhov wrote:
SFLC gang 'won' $90,000 + attorneys fees and costs and
expenses against LONG INSOLVENT AND ASSETS-DISSOLVED
DEFENCELESS defendant on default.

Congrats to Eben Moglen and his underlings.

LOL.

Uh... PJ over at Groklaw says the default judgment against
Western Digital proves, "Of course, to collect the money, the
plaintiffs must

that would be westinghouse digital. westinghouse is that company
 from the last century that makes heavy electric equipment.

western digital makes disk drives and is not a part of this
issue.

You are correct. It is Westinghouse Digital. There is certainly
strong grounds to appeal the default judgment by Westinghouse's
successors in interest.

How long have they got to start the appeal process?

I doubt they'll appeal. The attorney fees for our modern day legal
robber barons are too much to justify an appeal.

The SFLC's Dan Ravicher filed a series of copyright cases which he moved
to voluntarily dismiss without a stipulated settlement (he failed to
plead any copyright registrations). For this the court thinks he's worth
$550 per hour.

Sincerely,
RJack :)