Re: Blowhard Bradley Kuhn and his fraud

From: Hyman Rosen
Subject: Re: Blowhard Bradley Kuhn and his fraud
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:59:17 -0000

On 8/12/2010 12:38 PM, Alexander Terekhov wrote:
But RJack's was talking about SFC, not Erik.

So you are alleging that the lawsuit will be dismissed
because one of the plaintiffs does not hold a copyright
while the other does, as opposed to the RIAA lawsuit
where each plaintiff holds some copyright but not all.

Well, it's a theory. As soon as the court sees it your
way, I'll be happy to acknowledge that you were right.

But I won't hold my breath, because anti-GPL cranks are
forever insisting that there are a million things wrong
with the infringement suits, yet so far, in every single
case which has concluded, the defendants have come into
compliance with the GPL.