Re: Utterly imbecile pinky communist Ninth Circuit 'judges' (Vernor scan

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Utterly imbecile pinky communist Ninth Circuit 'judges' (Vernor scandalous ruling)
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 16:01:22 -0000

> You retard.
>
> David Kastrup wrote:
>>
>> Alexander Terekhov <terekhov@web.de> writes:
>>
>> > You idiot.
>> >
>> > Nothing you quoted suggests that CTA retained and used "upgrade" copies
>> > (or sold them to someone else).
>>
>> And nothing I wrote suggests that either.  Try focusing.
>>
>> The problem was that CTA sold the media for the _original_ versions
>> after obtaining upgrades to them that were licensed under condition that
>> the _original_ media were being destroyed.
>
> I, as an owner of multiple http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navigon [...]

Try focusing.  Going off on a wild fantasy again does nothing to support
your claim that this particular ruling did nowhere mention anything
about selling original software copies after acquiring upgrade licenses.

I suggest that you attach post-it notes to your monitor reminding you
just why you were last calling somebody an "idiot" or "retard" or
"moron" or "imbecile" or "communist" or "drunk" or whatever else.  It
really makes a bad impression if you keep forgetting your purportive
reasons for name-calling.

--
David Kastrup