Re: Utterly imbecile pinky communist Ninth Circuit 'judges' (Vernor scan

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Utterly imbecile pinky communist Ninth Circuit 'judges' (Vernor scandalous ruling)
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 16:01:22 -0000

Piss off, silly dak. To repeat, the issue is this:

I, as an owner of multiple http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navigon
(http://www.navigon.com/portal/de/index.html) material objects
(media of navigation software), while taking vacation and visiting
the territory of the 9th Cir. jurisdiction, received from local
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navigon
(http://www.navigon.com/portal/de/index.html) representative (in US)
an offer to buy the latest and greatest version at discounted price.

The fine print said that I must "destroy" all my navigons (destroy
all the media of navigation software I own) previously bought from
Navigon.

Instead, after buying discounted version, I sold all my old
navigons (media of navigation software) to the Ninth Circuit for
0.01 EURO for cheap navigation.

Question: Am I guilty of trafficking in stolen goods?

Is Ninth Circuit also a criminal for using one of my old navigons
(media of navigation software)?

http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)