Re: Stallman calls for an end to file sharing war

From: RJack
Subject: Re: Stallman calls for an end to file sharing war
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 16:02:21 -0000

On 9/25/2010 8:19 AM, David Kastrup wrote:

However, non-"literary" documents "directing the gassing..." like
letters of command would not have copyrightable creative content,
anyway.

I've always been intrigued concerning relative moral judgments DAK.
Like, what makes one country more civilized than another? You claim that
a country (and by definition its citizens) that passes a restrictive,
"Disney-controlled", copyright law makes that country uncivilized:

By the time the stuff started being performed, the copyright even
for today's standards (70 years after author's death) in civilized
countries (those without Disney-controlled perpetual copyright
extension laws) would have run out.

I suspect that a country that attempts to commit genocide might also be
a candidate for the label "uncivilized".

Maybe my relative moral judgment is just wrong... I suppose
"uncivilized" is in the eye of the beholder.

Are you sure you know what your trolling is supposed to achieve?

            DAK said WHAT?
      _                         _
     |L|                       |R|
     |M|         /^^^\         |O|