Re: Oh mighty mighty GPL

From: RJack
Subject: Re: Oh mighty mighty GPL
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 16:03:16 -0000

On 10/6/2010 7:00 AM, Alexander Terekhov wrote:
Gee, almost a year after suing "old Westinghouse" SFC crook and
blowhard Kuhn

"Bradley M Kuhn, pursuant to 28 U.S.C. 1746 declare as follows:

1. I am President of Software Freedom Conservancy ("Conservancy"),
one of the plaintiffs in this action. Until 30 September 2010, I was
 Technology Director of the Software Freedom Law Center..."

One of the plaintiffs my ass. The President of the Software Freedom
Conservancy, Bradley M Kuhn, was(is) a fucking moron:

"The Copyright Act authorizes only two types of claimants to sue for
copyright infringement: (1) owners of copyrights, and (2) persons who
have been granted exclusive licenses by owners of copyrights.[Note 3]

[Note 3] ... We do not believe that the Copyright Act permits holders of
rights under copyrights to choose third parties to bring suits on their
behalf. While F.R.Civ.P. 17(a) ordinarily permits the real party in
interest to ratify a suit brought by another party, see Urrutia Aviation
Enterprises v. B.B. Burson & Associates, Inc., 406 F.2d 769, 770 (5th
Cir.1969); Clarkson Co. Ltd. v. Rockwell Int'l Corp., 441 F.Supp. 792
(N.D.Calif.1977), the Copyright Law is quite specific in stating that
only the "owner of an exclusive right under a copyright" may bring suit.
17 U.S.C. Sec.  501(b) (Supp. IV 1980)."; Eden Toys Inc v. Florelee
Undergarment Co Inc, 697 F.2d 27 (2nd Cir 1983).

Sincerely,
RJack :)

(there seems to be quite a staff shuffling at Moglens "law firm"
LOL)

has discovered that "new Westinghouse" is still breaching the utterly
enforceable mighty mighty GPL.

Standing ovations to Kuhn for this groundbreaking discovery!!!

LMAO.

http://www.terekhov.de/156.pdf

regards, alexander.

"Plaintiff Erik Andersen is a work-from-home father who has gifted
to the world software underlying a significant body of consumer
electronics." ROFL -- SFLC crooks Ravicher, Williamson, Spiegel

-- http://gng.z505.com/index.htm (GNG is a derecursive recursive
derecursion which pwns GNU since it can be infinitely looped as
GNGNGNGNG...NGNGNG... and can be said backwards too, whereas GNU
cannot.)