Re: Utterly imbecile pinky communist Ninth Circuit 'judges' (Vernorscan

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Utterly imbecile pinky communist Ninth Circuit 'judges' (Vernorscandalous ruling)
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 16:04:44 -0000

RJack wrote:

> On 11/18/2010 12:24 PM, Alexander Terekhov wrote:
> >
> > http://www.citizen.org/documents/Vernor_Autodesk_Petition_Rehearing.pdf
> >

> One of the best researched and argued legal petitions I have ever read.
>
> This is a great document, which could easily serve as a basis for future
> petition for Writ of Certiorari.

Autodesk's 156-page (WOW) Response to Vernor's Petition for En Banc
Rehearing:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/43215193/Vernor-vs-Autodesk-Autodesk-Response-to-Rehearing-Requst-November-10-2010

The motto:

    Tangible Copies Of Software Can Be Licensed.

Uh retards.

Tangible copies can be LEASED/RENTED/BORROWED.

Autodesk contends:

"For example, tangible copies of motion pictures are routinely
distributed to theatres pursuant to a license for their exhibition."

Uh idiots.

Copies of motion pictures are sold/rented/borrowed to theatres. What is
licensed is the right of public display spelled in 17 USC 106 (5).

http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)