Re: A drunken judge in the SDNY

From: RayLopez99
Subject: Re: A drunken judge in the SDNY
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 16:00:52 -0000

On Aug 22, 7:29 pm, RJack <u...@example.net> wrote:

> Is that the same concise Word salad as "green over dam short belong"?
> Hmm... GNUtians seem to suffer from Wernicke's aphasia.
>
> Sincerely,
> RJack :)

Projection noted, Wolfman Jack.  You post like a wannabe patent
lawyer.

RL

For example, someone with Wernicke's aphasia may say, "You know that
smoodle pinkered and that I want to get him round and take care of him
like you want before", meaning "The dog needs to go out so I will take
him for a walk".