Re: Vertically Integrated Permaculture Mosaic

From: Ramana Kumar
Subject: Re: Vertically Integrated Permaculture Mosaic
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 10:47:43 +0100

It seems like what you are describing is basically a cooperative (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooperative). How do your proposals differ from setting up a cooperative for, e.g., internet access, if they do? Would cooperatives be a viable option for achieving our goals and our freedom?

Also, what do you have to say about the normal way for people to own for-profit companies, namely by buying shares? If we organised to own most of an existing company this way could we not achieve our goals?