NYC LOCAL: Wednesday 24 October 2012 UNIGROUP: Lynn Lewis on AMD Process

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Wednesday 24 October 2012 UNIGROUP: Lynn Lewis on AMD Processor Roadmap and Features
Date: 22 Oct 2012 00:06:30 -0400

  what="official UNIGROUP announcement"
  assurance="there will be giveaways and food"
  rsvp="registration requested, see below"
  entrance-fee="yes, see http://www.unigroup.org/unigroup-fees.html";
  location="The Cooper Union School of Engineering, see below"
  info="http://www.unigroup.org";
  edits="This notice is short, so no edits have been made.">