Re: Yet Another Tech Industry Whore-Out: Mozilla

From: Snit
Subject: Re: Yet Another Tech Industry Whore-Out: Mozilla
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 10:23:01 -0700

On 7/13/13 9:04 PM, in article krt811$o5b$4@dont-email.me, "Red Blade"
<penachew@yomomma.hot.invalid> wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Jul 2013 20:40:06 -0700, Snit wrote:
>

>>> (Again note I made a mistake, "they told me "Living Standard" was a
>>> MAFIAA coup waiting to happen." should instead be "I told them...")
>>
>> I figured that was what you meant. No harm.
>
> And what's worse, *knowing* that everyone *still* religiously defends the
> Hollywood Mafia hard-coded into all HTML5 pages, because it will enable
> moving away from proprietary Flash/Silverlight to DRM-free open
> standards. Proprietary DRM you now UNCONDITIONALLY SUPPORT because the
> W3C does the EXACT SAME THING WHY YOU OPPOSED FLASH/SILVERLIGHT IN THE
> FIRST PLACE? Doing the exact same thing twice and expecting different
> results - IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!

What method would you suggest for companies and individuals to protect their
property?

For example, I produce video series I sell. How should I protect them in
your view?

--
"Maybe there is someone who considers it disgusting for a parrot to have sex
with a human. Or for a dolphin or tiger to have sex with a human. So what?