Re: Yet Another Tech Industry Whore-Out: Mozilla

From: Red Blade
Subject: Re: Yet Another Tech Industry Whore-Out: Mozilla
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 00:38:34 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 14 Jul 2013 16:46:37 -0700, Snit wrote:

> On 7/14/13 3:59 PM, in article krvagj$p0k$1@dont-email.me, "Red Blade"
> <penachew@yomomma.hot.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 14 Jul 2013 10:54:24 -0700, Snit wrote:
>>
>>> Obama is an American born citizen, born in Hawaii.
>>
>> It doesn't matter. From my original post:

> What matters is where the person was born - not where there parents
> were.
> Your claim was argued in Allen v. Arizona Democratic Party and failed.

Obama's father was born in Kenya, and he was never an American citizen.

>>> Obama is not a Muslim.
>>>

>> He is a Muslim sympathizer and that's bad enough.
>
> What does that even mean? Heck, he is just as much or more a "Christian
> sympathizer"... I guess.

Absolutely not. Obama's foreign policy is not only consistently on the
side of Muslims and Palestinians, and he has consistently supported
overthrowing corrupt secular dictatorships and replacing them with
extremely violent Muslim theocracy.

--

Red Blade

http://www.libertycolumns.com/