Re: Yet Another Tech Industry Whore-Out: Mozilla

From: Snit
Subject: Re: Yet Another Tech Industry Whore-Out: Mozilla
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 18:59:36 -0700

On 7/14/13 6:38 PM, in article krvjqm$ikh$4@dont-email.me, "Red Blade"
<penachew@yomomma.hot.invalid> wrote:

> On Sun, 14 Jul 2013 18:29:54 -0700, Snit wrote:
>
>> On 7/14/13 5:38 PM, in article krvgaa$ebu$1@dont-email.me, "Red Blade"
>> <penachew@yomomma.hot.invalid> wrote:

>>> Obama's father was born in Kenya, and he was never an American citizen.
>>
>> Is this in contention?
>
> No, that's what the Supreme Court set in stone two centuries ago, and
> cowardly dismissed the case this century. Natural born citizen = two
> citizen parents. Obama's father was never an American citizen, and at the
> time of his birth he was a colonial-British citizen.

As I said: this argument was made in Allen v. Arizona Democratic Party and
failed. There were similar questions as to John McCain's elegibility, given
how he was born in Panama and never released his birth certificate to the
public or press in general. There were concerns about his citizenship being
retroactively declared. This, too, went through the courts and it was deemed
he was a citizen.

In the end, both arguments were really just side shows to try to stop the
"other" opponent from being eligible to run. And both were shot down.

Long past time to move on.

--
Mark Bilk showing he thinks Linux Torvalds is a psychopath and claiming
people should be held accountable for other's actions: