Re: NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 10 September 2013 Lisp NYC: Mahesh Paolini-Subram

From: flatfish+++
Subject: Re: NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 10 September 2013 Lisp NYC: Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya on Erlang
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 19:07:12 -0400

Don't you Linux geeks and freaks think it's time to step into the
current century and adjust your announcements so they don't look like
some geek listserv crap circa 1985?

Try a blog....

Assuming you freaks even know what one is.

Geeze, you loons are the poster children for why average citizens
should avoid Linux.

--
flatfish+++
Thinking of trying Linux?