Re: Guidelines for Creating GNU Spaces

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Guidelines for Creating GNU Spaces
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 15:44:58 -0400

Interesting; not much content in the book other than an outline
though.  But I have to ask, is this sanctioned by the GNU project? If
not, I would suggest that you rename the book to something else to not
cause confusion, i.e. that this is not part of the GNU project, nor
directly associated with it or the FSF.  I guess in the long term,
that would be the goal to make this book something that the GNU
project would use.

Cheers.