Re: Turning GNU into a bottom-up organization

From: Carlos O'Donell
Subject: Re: Turning GNU into a bottom-up organization
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 14:00:20 -0400

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 1:55 PM DJ Delorie <dj@delorie.com> wrote:
> Even if we all agree on the "big picture simple answer" the details and
> "best practices" are just as important.
>
> Do you have any suggestions for filling in these details?

The day-to-day running of things should certainly be documented somewhere.

I have suggested wiki.gnu.org as a central place where the community
can come together and document best practice.

Even if the wiki is eventually codified into a real manual, it has to
start somewhere and grow from there.

Cheers,
Carlos.