Re: “GNU welcomes contributions from all and everyone” (was: A GNU “soci

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: “GNU welcomes contributions from all and everyone” (was: A GNU “social contract”?)
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2019 20:22:04 +0200

On Sat, 2019-10-26 at 02:45 +0300, Dmitry Alexandrov wrote:
> Ludovic Courtès <ludo@gnu.org> wrote:
> > * GNU welcomes contributions from all and everyone
> >
> > The GNU Project produces software for anyone to use, but also wants
> > to give everyone the opportunity to contribute
>
> Curious.  Prior paragraphs were substantiated by links to extensive
> articles on gnu.org, while this is not.  Is that a novelty?

I don't like the links (because it make the social contract not self-
explanatory), but if you do like them you could probably use:
https://www.fsf.org/campaigns/priority-projects/contribute
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/kind-communication.html
And the various Code of Conducts used by some GNU events and
packages/communities.

Cheers,

Mark