Re: address@hidden is premoderated

From: Dmitry Alexandrov
Subject: Re: address@hidden is premoderated
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 14:02:30 +0300

"Carlos O'Donell" <carlos@systemhalted.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 10:21 AM Dmitry Alexandrov <321942@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Mark Wielaard <mjw@gnu.org> wrote:
>> >
>> > The list is [pre]moderated, simply wait till a moderator accepts or
>> > rejects your messages.
>>
>> Funny.  Either the moderators were so efficient earlier so I never noticed
>> that, or thatʼs a fairly recent policy, that was introduced secretly (I do
>> not see any announcement).  May I ask, which it is?
>
> I placed the list on moderation to help with cooling down heated discussions.

Thank you for clarification.

I (and, I dare suppose, others too) will appreciate, if the next radical change
in policy (in either direction) will be publicly announced to prevent
misinterpretations.

> It is entirely within the normal bounds of list management to use moderation.

(Un)fortunately, I am not familiar with the list management within these
bounds, so could you enlighen me, how should I get known, that my letter is
rejected by a censor?  Will I get a notification with the reason explained?