Re: address@hidden is premoderated

From: DJ Delorie
Subject: Re: address@hidden is premoderated
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 23:41:33 -0400

Dora Scilipoti <dora@gnu.org> writes:
> What if I want to propose a governance model that includes someone as
> head of a committee, for example. Am I not allowed to name and talk
> about the qualities of the person I consider relevant for the position?

*Here* it's reasonable to talk about how the *model* works - a committee
with a singular head, vs for example multiple heads, or no committee at
all.

If you want to *implement* that model in your project, the topic of
which person to choose as committee head belongs in your project's
mailing list.

I think that's an appropriate divide between globally-useful
information, and project-specific information.