Re: Women and GNU and RMS (was Re: something else)

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: Women and GNU and RMS (was Re: something else)
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 10:45:19 +0100

On Wed, 2019-10-30 at 22:04 -0500, wayne, steve wrote:
> I'll probably mute this thread after hitting "send" so you would be
> wasting invective for my sake but if it makes you feel better, knock
> yourself out.

No, we are not going to knock ourselves out. Be respectful to your
fellow GNU volunteers. Sexist attacks on someone pointing out sexism or
calling them hysterical is totally uncalled for. If your experiences
are different, then feel free to point that out. But belittling
someones experiences by attacking their credentials and character is
not acceptable. Neither is calling people part of a mob and criticizing
them for wrongs that you only speculate they may have done.

Also see:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnu-misc-discuss/2019-10/msg00139.html