Women activists in bashing Windows

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Women activists in bashing Windows
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 20:05:42 +0100

I can see here women activists on the FSF event to put Windows into
trash: https://ftp.gnu.org/pub/video/FSF_event.ogv while promoting
Windows 7 Sins: The case against Microsoft and proprietary software
http://en.windows7sins.org/

Sadly there was just one cute gnu... which probably is missing its
counter-part <-- warning for any gnu who could get offended on basis
of gnus' biological reproduction desires - that was humor...

More videos on gender issues on GNU server:

- Woman speaking, member of the FSF:
  https://ftp.gnu.org/pub/video/fsf-2009-hillaryrettig.ogv

- Karen Sandler speaking:
  https://ftp.gnu.org/pub/video/lp2010-sat-karen-sandler.ogg

- Talk about recruiting women:
  https://ftp.gnu.org/pub/video/lp2010-sun-recruiting-retaining-women.ogv

- Woman speaking for one laptop per child:
  https://ftp.gnu.org/pub/video/fsf-2009-maryloujepsen.ogv

We need more positive criticism and calls to action for women.

Jean