Re: Women activists in bashing Windows

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Women activists in bashing Windows
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019 13:41:37 +0100

* Dora Scilipoti <dora@gnu.org> [2019-11-01 12:55]:
> On 10/31/2019 03:05 PM, Jean Louis wrote:
>
> > We need more positive criticism and calls to action for women.
>
> Yes!
>
> Woman here. Leading the GNU Education Team that works towards the goal
> of bringing free software to schools. Leading the Spanish Translation
> Team that works hard to bring the word of free software to +550 million
> speakers in the world. Activist in local GNU/Linux Group. Recruited by RMS.
>

> --
> Dora Scilipoti
> GNU Education Team
> gnu.org/education

That is great Dora. I am soon back in East Africa, Uganda, Kenya,
Tanzania and Rwanda, my connections are there including to many
schools, several pharmacies and few people with connections to
hospital (GNU Health).

If you have working successful programs written down, that can be
implemented as project in other countries, share with me.

Jean