Re: List posting rules

From: Ruben Safir
Subject: Re: List posting rules
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 01:08:29 -0400

On Fri, Nov 01, 2019 at 09:25:17AM -0400, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 9:20 AM Dora Scilipoti <dora@gnu.org> wrote:
> > Please note that the message posted by a woman on Oct 30 contains a
> > repetition of what we all have already read on dishonest media.
>
> Sandra Loosemore posted her opinions for the first time. She didn't
> repeat herself.

She did actually.  She repeated the same lie over and over again in the
same message.  That is repeating yourself...  Then repeating the same
lie in the follow up a message and embellishing it with more falsehoods
and half-truths compounds the sin.

When you purposely cherry pick quotes and misrespent the contex of
statment and actions of an indivdidual and then misrepresent the
importance of those quote and reframe them for your ambitions, that is
***willfull*** slander.  It is an avarot against man and God, and a
sinful act.

Cheers

> Cheers,
> Carlos.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com
http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com
Being so tracked is for FARM ANIMALS and extermination camps, but
incompatible with living as a free human being. -RI Safir 2013