Re: Women and GNU and RMS (was Re: something else)

From: Kaz Kylheku (gnu-misc-discuss)
Subject: Re: Women and GNU and RMS (was Re: something else)
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 20:51:08 -0800

In light of the changing shape of the list's moderation,
the following is a re-post of a message that was previously
rejected as being flamey or whatever.

Well, is it?

There is no hot temper behind it; I had it in draft form
overnight, mulled over and reworded some things the next day.

If anyone thinks it should have been rejected, I welcome any
comment to that effect and am grateful for any justifications
and explanations.

Text in sequare brackets is an annotation I'm adding now.