Re: Women and GNU and RMS (was Re: something else)

From: Mike Gerwitz
Subject: Re: Women and GNU and RMS (was Re: something else)
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 23:51:07 -0500

Ruben:

On Sun, Nov 03, 2019 at 22:32:04 -0500, Ruben Safir wrote:
> Nobody believes this except for a few hysterical lunitics.  Your
> posting this as such is another form of disinformation and an attack on
> the intelligence of the GNU community.

[...]

> I'm telling you what most of us who are adults understand and we
> feel attacked by you, and Sandra.

[...]

> Sod off ...  GNU has nothing to be ashamed for and neither does RMS.

This is unkind and unconstructive.

We have chosen to remove blanket moderation from this list, but we do so
hoping that we can trust people to carry out appropriate discussions.

Please stop.  I understand that you find certain statements to be
upsetting, but words like these do nothing but undermine whatever point
you're trying to make.

--
Mike Gerwitz
Free Software Hacker+Activist | GNU Maintainer & Volunteer