Re: Why can't I send mail to this list?

From: Dmitry Alexandrov
Subject: Re: Why can't I send mail to this list?
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 14:53:32 +0300

gameonlinux@redchan.it wrote:
> On 2019-11-03 19:33, Dmitry Alexandrov wrote:
>> nipponpost@airmail.cc wrote:
>>> Testing if I can post to this list, probably not since you guys censor
>>> everything (so that RMS can't see his supporters.)
>>
>> gameonlinux@redchan.it wrote:
>>> Why do you censor me? You censored my mails to RMS to keep him from
>>> considering what I have to say, now you censor me from this list?
>>
>> Let me guess: addresses you use for posting are not the same you had used
>> for subscribing, or you are not subscribed to this list at all, but read it
>> on gmane.org or something like that.  So thatʼs why!  Iʼm afraid, itʼs
>> normal practice for most ML here on gnu.org or elsewhere, otherwise spam
>> would pass in.  Please note, that being subscribed != actually receive all
>> the mail, GNU Mailman allows to control it independently, it is rather
>> equivalent to being registered.
>
> I re-subscribed and it said I was already subscribed.  I had been getting the
> emails in my mailbox too.

Double check it.  Since my guess about you using numerous different addresses
for subscribing and posting turned out to be true (it had leaked in the message
below), I stick with human error on your side as a most probable hypothesis.

Though, that gnu.org has a prejudice against your mail service provider
<https://cock.li>, is also possible.  Try another one.

Having a prejudice against you personally is hardly possible because of
paragraph 1.

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Will RMS be back to Programming now? Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 01:00:45 +0000 User-agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.3.6 I was wondering; will RMS be back to programming now, for the gnu system, and other things perhaps? I think all us hackers missed him. People kept saying "he doesn't program anymore, what has he done lately" etc.
Will he do it now? And at an ever increasing clip?

I totally relate to everything he says on the talks he's given (I've been hacking free-software videogames for almost 2 decades now, plus system software and all that)... I only recently really begun to read his ideas (I knew the free software points, but to read the history he gives of everything) and watch the videos.

The video in Putins Russia this year was very good; you should put that on the GNU page, also the biography video he did this year also was spectacular. Together they really explain everything from top to bottom, and concisely.

So, will RMS be /back/ after a decade(s) or so on the road now? Back with his hacker friends he's created?