Re: list moderation

From: Alexandre François Garreau
Subject: Re: list moderation
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 18:18:40 +0100

Le mardi 5 novembre 2019 18:11:25 CET, vous avez écrit :
> On 11/5/19 12:11 PM, Alexandre François Garreau wrote:
> > Stop that.  Insults are even more meaningless now you’ve kept repeating
> > them
>
> Hes an animal and your an idiot if you think you can reason with him.

You and me are both animals (that’s what allow us to act at all).  That’s not
an insult and shouldn’t be used as such.  And keeping trying to insult him as
I asked you to stopped won’t make me repeat myself anymore.

I will always trying to reason.  And that won’t have anything to relate with
idiocy since I don’t ever specially expect anything in return.  I just keep
doing so, and will keep that way anyway.  That’s the only Right Way (too harm
is done by people who finds at some point they can avoid doing so).