Re: list moderation

From: Dora Scilipoti
Subject: Re: list moderation
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 17:07:03 -0500

Brandon,

On 11/05/2019 03:38 PM, Brandon Invergo wrote:

> That is not true, and it is an unfair accusation of Carlos and Mark.  As
> I just wrote in another message, unfounded accusations will get us
> nowhere.  Please let's refrain from building up false narratives.

Most probably you are right. It is unlikely that they used techniques
like cracking and such to get administration rights. Someone must have
given the permissions to them. However, the fact remains that they took
over this list against the will of quite a number of people who had
expressed opposition, and that is a kind of force.

I want to thank you for the excellent work you are doing. You are giving
us all a lesson of impartiality.

--
Dora Scilipoti
GNU Education Team