Re: list moderation

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: list moderation
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 23:43:01 +0100

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 05, 2019 at 04:51:09PM -0500, Thompson, David wrote:
> If you're sticking to the same guidelines, what's the harm in allowing
> the former moderators to continue doing the same?

For the record, I don't want to. As you can probably understand it
will take a bit of time before I would trust Brandon again to work on
something together.

I do however believe that Brandon and Mike are actually trying to
moderate as we had agreed to do together. It is just a job Carlos and
I thought would require more than 2 people. Which is why we asked
Brandon and Mike to help us out. If only so that one of us could sleep
while someone in a different timezone can watch the list...

It is indeed a weird meta-topic for this list, and we could discuss it
in detail, but obviously it is still a bit too fresh and somewhat
personal. So lets just drop it for now and concentrate on the bigger
GNU governance topics first instead of focussing on this specific
issue.

Thanks,

Mark