Re: list moderation

From: Alexandre François Garreau
Subject: Re: list moderation
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2019 01:44:20 +0100

Le mardi 5 novembre 2019, 18:09:08 CET Samuel Thibault a écrit :
> Wow, this is so welcoming a community...
>
> Samuel

I don’t know if my MUA is failing… and understood you were talking about Ruben
and not me only thanks to headers (now I’m even more strongly against single
“answer-to-the-list” without CCs and semantic From), but in the future could
you include quotes (possibly modified to lower the tone) so we know what mail
and parts of it you answer to?