Re: Enlightenment (Was: A GNU “social contract”?)

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Enlightenment (Was: A GNU “social contract”?)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 11:26:56 +0100

Hello Andreas,

* Andreas Enge <andreas@enge.fr> [2019-11-07 11:12]:

> In that sense, I understand the last paragraph of our open letter as
> an invitation to put enlightenment into practice: "We think it is
> now time for GNU maintainers to collectively decide about the
> organization of the project." Overcome our nonage, shape the GNU
> Project!

That is not open letter, it is public shaming, it is act of punishment
without evidences, it is mob justice, and not legal justice. It is
illegal act of defamation and slander for which each of you could be
sued. You are only being tolerated, for which you cannot find not even
grains of thankfulness.

It is disgraceful attempt to take over the management of GNU
project by public shaming of the founder and disrespect to Guix code
of conduct. It is statement made out of the unspoken level of
hypocrisy. It is online harassmnet and bulish statement.

There is no enlightenment that could help you people.

Jean