Re: A GNU “social contract”?

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: A GNU “social contract”?
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 13:16:57 -0500

You brought up code of conduct texts, those are not the same wording,
or intent as the the GNU Kindness guidelines.

I think that it is quite clear that you, and Ludovic are not
interested in a discussion, you continiouly refuse to answer pertinant
questions, you continouly ignore what our _current_ policies state.
So you might as well drop this subjet on this list, since there is no
hope that this summary will be adopted by the GNU project, as Brandon
also already explained before.  And now you start to belittle me, and
resort to name calling...