Re: A GNU “social contract”?

From: Kaz Kylheku (gnu-misc-discuss)
Subject: Re: A GNU “social contract”?
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 16:09:35 -0800

On 2019-11-15 11:20, ams@gnu.org wrote:
All in all, this should first be discussed with RMS before brought to
   > public discourse.

It has been discussed with him and he has been told that these kind of
   discussions and decisions need to be made in public.

I haven't seen you CC RMS, and infact -- it seems that you are trying
to evade any kind of input from him completely.

Pardon me; why would anyone in a mailing list debate extend the Cc: list
in this manner?

Furthermore, I would assume that RMS keeps tabs on "gnu-misc-discuss".

(If not via an actual subscription, then at least by monitoring the archives,
which are public for anyone to browse.)