Re: A summary of some open discussions

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: A summary of some open discussions
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 20:22:15 +0100

Hello Mark,

On Sun, Dec 15, 2019 at 11:32:02PM +0100, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> I wrote a blog post about some open discussion items
> that were discussed on this list over the last 2 months:
> https://gnu.wildebeest.org/blog/mjw/2019/12/02/a-public-discussion-about-gnu/

thanks a lot for the nice and (I have the impression) rather comprehensive
blog post. Maybe you could send it to the FSF as a follow-up to their
question on what the future relationship between GNU and the FSF should be?
Admittedly, so far the post contains more questions than answers; but
raising the right questions is an important first step.

Andreas