Re: GNU - Principles and Guidelines

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: GNU - Principles and Guidelines
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2020 03:19:45 -0500

   > These type of hypothetical unicorn problems are just tangets, there is
   > no reason to think that the FSF would create such a situation. So
   > what point is there to try and sow this poisoned seed if not distrust?

   This feels similar to the logic behind "you have nothing to fear if
   you have nothing to hide".

There is harm being done to the GNU project, right now, but it is not
by the FSF -- it is by those who signed the joint attack on the GNU
project.

So there is little point in trying to make an enemy out of an
organization that has always been on our side, has never caused any
harm, and there is no reason to think that they will do so in the
future.