Re: A summary of some open discussions

From: nylxs
Subject: Re: A summary of some open discussions
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2020 16:32:53 -0500

On 1/6/20 4:00 PM, Andreas Enge wrote:
> I can revert my decision and leave. This is an
> option, but like Andy I think that the goals of GNU are a worthy cause, and
> that it makes sense to struggle for a more participatory organisation to
> ensure the long-term success of GNU.

Accept that never actually works and what it really means is that you
want to steal GNU because you are angry with RMS.  All volunteer
organizations are top down, even Debian...

GNU, the Linux Kernel, the Boy Scouts,  etc

I volunteer for the Museum of Natural Historyt and Public TV and I ZERO
say in either organziaiton.

This is just a flat out power grab

There is NO legitamacy to what you are doing.  ZERO

Oh - and BTW - I don't support you.  I support Richard Stallman, and his
creation of the GNU and springboarding Free Software.

I wouldn't follow you ANYWHERE.  You have proven to work in bad faith
and to be untrustworthy.