Re: A summary of some open discussions

From: Siddhesh Poyarekar
Subject: Re: A summary of some open discussions
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 11:30:08 +0530

On 15/01/20 11:02 am, Jean Louis wrote:
> Which decision in particular?

A decision to reinstate the patch that the glibc community had agreed on
and that RMS got reverted through a bad faith assumption of consensus.

> Siddhesh, your sense for justice is different than sense of justice of
> RMS. Can you get the idea?
>
> For you is public opinion what matters most. For RMS is justice that
> matters most.
>
> RMS is pretty uncompromising person when it comes to justice issues.

RMS' sense of justice and your take of my sense of justice are not the
topic of discussion, so even though I don't agree with both of those
assessments, I will not rebut it.

> GNU project is not government. Comparing things which are not similar
> to each other is bad analogy.

... but I haven't compared the GNU project with governments, I have
compared it with Kingdoms :)

Siddhesh