Re: Feedback on the GNU Social contract and new wiki.gnu.tools.

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Feedback on the GNU Social contract and new wiki.gnu.tools.
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 12:04:15 -0500

   Myself and several other GNU Maintainers have been publicly discussing
   a GNU Social contract on gnu-misc-discuss@gnu.org and what it means to
   be a GNU Project volunteer.

For anyone wishing to partake in such discussion, that are offical,
one should do so on gnu-prog-discuss.  There is a drafted documented
by RMS about the structure of the GNU project.  This document of yours
does not represent the GNU project in anyway.

   We are continuing that discussion by reaching out (by email) to all
   GNU Maintainers. We look forward to your feedback! Please have a look
   at the email you get since it has some important dates.

Sorry, I only gave the GNU project and the FSF access to those
details.  What you have done is a violation that trust by trying to
use private information that is the privy of the FSF for your own
personal gain.