Re: Feedback on the GNU Social contract and new wiki.gnu.tools.

From: Samuel Thibault
Subject: Re: Feedback on the GNU Social contract and new wiki.gnu.tools.
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 20:53:25 +0100

Hello,

Jean Louis, le mar. 28 janv. 2020 20:15:36 +0100, a ecrit:
> your negative energy and animosity in the group where you are in.

I don't see negative energy and animosity here.  I however see a lot of
negative energy and animosity in the people who are arguing against the
proposals discussed here.

> Again -- you do what you wish to do, but don't you have something
> better to do in life?

Really, stop such purely rhetorical approaches.

> At least some people find themselves girlfriends, boyfriends, [...]

This, for one, is a very borderline comment.

> Again -- I am inviting you to look into other valuable activities that
> may contribute to pleasure and joy in life. Something constructive.

Helping the GNU project to be more welcoming definitely is something
constructive.

Samuel