Re: Feedback on the GNU Social contract and new wiki.gnu.tools.

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Feedback on the GNU Social contract and new wiki.gnu.tools.
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 07:37:35 +0100

* Andreas R. <avr@softwarelibre.nl> [2020-01-29 07:01]:
> "This Code of Conduct applies within all community spaces, and also
> applies when an individual is officially representing the community
> in public spaces. Examples of representing our community include
> using an official e-mail address, posting via an official social
> media account, or acting as an appointed representative at an online
> or offline event.
>
> Is this mentioned community GNU?

That is full misrepresentation of GNU project, false pretenses, it is
illegal act in France, and USA and other countries. The Wiki have been
placed there without the consent of GNU leader.

Reference:
https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/misrepresentation

If any of GNU maintainers resign from GNU project, the leaders of the
splitter group shall be legally followed by attorneys.

If we look at definitions, that cannot be "innocent" representations,
as they have been warned that it is not official.

Let's call it by name, it is fraudulent representation of GNU project.

Jean