My relationship to GNU and the FSF

From: Tobias Platen
Subject: My relationship to GNU and the FSF
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 20:17:46 +0100

I'm a contributer to the GNU Guix System and I'm also interested in selling RYF
hardware that may come with Guix preinstalled.
I also started porting Guix to the POWER architecture which is used by the
Talos II, which was recently certified by the FSF.
At FOSDEM I met several Guix maintainers and last year I also talked to John
Sullivan about the RYF certification. For me its
important to be able to be able to work with both GNU Maintainers and the FSF
and personally I do not see any conflicts of interest.

--
Tobias Platen <tplaten@posteo.de>