Re: Feedback on the FSF and GNU

From: Andreas R.
Subject: Re: Feedback on the FSF and GNU
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 20:02:00 +0100

Personal attacks are off-topic for the list.

>From the GKCG:
"Please do not take a harsh tone towards other participants, and
especially don't make personal attacks against them. Go out of your
way to show that you are criticizing a statement, not a person."

Communicating directly with a third party whilst sending a copy
to the list should not absolve anyone from that responsibility.

Please refrain from carbon copying the list or alternatively replace
the personal attacks with criticism of actual statements made by the
person in context of the GNU project.

        thanks,
        Andreas R.