Re: Endorsing version 1.0 of the GNU Social Contract

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Endorsing version 1.0 of the GNU Social Contract
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 08:21:21 +0300

* Andrej Shadura <andrewsh@debian.org> [2020-02-11 08:18]:
> On 01/02/2020 13:39, fredomatic wrote:
> > I, Frederic Y. Bois, maintainer of package GNU MCSim, endorse version
> > 1.0 of the GNU Social Contract, available at
> > <https://wiki.gnu.tools/gnu:social-contract>.
> Thanks!
>
> As the maintainer of GNU indent, I also fully agree with and endorse the
> proposed GNU Social Contract. It’s time the GNU project followed the
> lead of other free software projects and adopted one.

Can you give particular, specific example you are thinking of?

Why should GNU project follow the leadof other free software projects?
It is not visible from your message.

Which are specific other free software projects?

And which specific software project do you think GNU should adopt?

Do you know that each software author is free to apply to GNU projects
for software to become part of the GNU?

--
Thanks,
Jean Louis