Re: about the GNU promise

From: nylxs
Subject: Re: about the GNU promise
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 16:32:53 -0500

On 2/6/20 5:36 AM, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> The goal is to acknowledge that GNU is not the only free software
> provider, and that the GNU Project (socially) and the GNU System
> (technically) has to work with these other free software projects.

That is because you fail to understand the importance of Free Software,
because honestly, you are so corrupt and greedy that you can't be
educated, and you can not be helped.

It is not the purpose of GNU to endorse political movements outside the
scope of Free Software, and for GOOD REASON.  These software tools are
the cornerstone of political and cultural communication and our society
is completely dependent on them for any for of cultural and political
participation.  This is a politically and culturally agonostic agenda
that supports all discourse.

You will NOT be allowed to hijack this mission for your own twisted and
evil objectives.

This free communications channnel will not be stolen by radical crazies
like you!

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com