Re: Endorsing version 1.0 of the GNU Social Contract

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: Endorsing version 1.0 of the GNU Social Contract
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 16:32:19 +0100

Hi Frederic,

On Mon, 2020-02-10 at 12:31 +0100, fredomatic@free.fr wrote:
> As far as I can see, there has not been modification to the proposed
> GNU Social Contract, and I happy to re-iterate my support to it.

There were several pieces of feedback that were either not sent to the
public list, or are still held up in moderation. We are still adding
them all to https://wiki.gnu.tools/gnu:gsc-feedback and after
processing them all we hope to have the final 1.0 as soon as possible.
Sorry for the delay.

Cheers,

Mark