Re: Endorsing version 1.0 of the GNU Social Contract

From: Daniel Pocock
Subject: Re: Endorsing version 1.0 of the GNU Social Contract
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 21:26:03 +0000

> I, Frederic Y. Bois, maintainer of package GNU MCSim, endorse version
> 1.0 of the GNU Social Contract, available at
> <https://wiki.gnu.tools/gnu:social-contract>.

People are welcome to endorse the social contract (or any other
document, like the Bible or the Koran) if they wish

However, how is that relevant if some people endorse it and others don't?

Could it be better to work from the ground up, to document the points
which almost everybody agrees on before talking about the points that
are controversial?