Re: Endorsement of the GNU Social Contract

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Endorsement of the GNU Social Contract
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 19:10:58 +0100

Hi Christian,

Christian Grothoff <christian@grothoff.org> skribis:

> You have now, for the second time, send me a message as part of a
> mass-mailing to a list to which you added me without my consent.  This
> is spam and illegal under European law, as the data subject never
> consented to you processing the data.

The same applies to gnu-community-private, among others.

> More interestingly, repeatedly asking for me to sign your "Social
> Contract" is clearly a form of harassment in violation of your own
> "Social Contract".

I’m sorry you see it that way.  We were careful to write:

> If you think this is inaccurate, or if you no longer want to be
> contacted about this initiative, please let us know about it.

I take note that you do not want to be further contacted, should that
ever happen, which is unlikely.

We’ve known each other for some time, Christian, and I think we can
disagree without taking such a confrontational approach.

Thanks anyway for your feedback and apologies for the inconvenience.

Ludo’.