Re: Endorsement of the GNU Social Contract version 1.0

From: Ruben Safir
Subject: Re: Endorsement of the GNU Social Contract version 1.0
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 05:10:13 -0500

Automated Informational Message about gnu.tools

Please be aware that this email responds to a rougue organization
that undermines GNU and illegally violates the GNU Trademark.
and to destroy the fundemental fabric the the GNU mission.  Everyone
is asked to refrain from any cooperation from this rougue organization
until it comes in line with GNU policy.

Thank You

Ruben Safir

http://www.mrbrklyn.com